The A/800 is the highest sensitivity accelerometer in the DJB range. Using multiple shear plates and large masses the 9000pC/g sensitivity makes it perfectly suited to seismic surveys and other micro g level measurement – virtual immunity to strain input side effects provides guarantee of low frequency, measurement integrity. System noise level of 10-2pC is equivalent to 1mg. With bandwidth restricted to 1 kHz, noise floor should be significantly below this.
Typical applications include:
- Building vibration surveys
- Ground vibration monitoring during construction or earth moving
- Large structure vibration measurement
- Bridge vibration measurement
- Medical instrument installation surveys
This Accelerometer is also available as an IEPE version -A/1800.
All DJB Accelerometers are calibrated on site prior to despatch, and are accompanied by a calibration chart with temperature and frequency responses listed.
Periodic calibration can be carried out with our VC-01 Handheld Calibrator whilst we also offer a full calibration service including cross axis checks to aid accuracy of data.
We are able to provide this service for all makes of accelerometer with a full report given for each device. Please contact us with an enquiry
Cable Assembly and Repair Service
- Cable Repair Service to make current cabling as good as new, cutting costs whilst good for the environment
- Specialist Cable Assembly - for all manufacturers
- Cable and connector stock held for a quick turnaround