The A/124 range of miniature IEPE accelerometers are available with a range of top or side entry connectors and adhesive, integral stud and integral ceramic isolating bases for all applications. They are widely used in aerospace applications including satellite installation as they meet low-outgassing requirements of space flight.
All versions include:
• Konic shear® sensing element
• Fully welded construction
• Miniature M3.5mm thd, side or top entry coaxial connector
• Titanium case.
The A/124 range offers an inexpensive low mass option for a wide range of
vibration measurement application including:
• Modal analysis
• PCB board mounted
• Aerospace Applications
All DJB Accelerometers are calibrated on site prior to despatch, and are accompanied by a calibration chart with temperature and frequency responses listed.
Periodic calibration can be carried out with our VC-01 Handheld Calibrator whilst we also offer a full calibration service including cross axis checks to aid accuracy of data.
We are able to provide this service for all makes of accelerometer with a full report given for each device. Please contact us with an enquiry
Cable Assembly and Repair Service
- Cable Repair Service to make current cabling as good as new, cutting costs whilst good for the environment
- Specialist Cable Assembly - for all manufacturers
- Cable and connector stock held for a quick turnaround