DJB are due to visit America October 15-19th. It's a good way for us to catch up with our distributors as well as taking the opportunity to meet customers face to face. We had some really great feedback from our last trip so are both pleased and excited to be able to make another visit. If you'd like to arrange a meeting please get in touch to find a convenient time and date. As well as on site visits we will also be offering accelerometer training. You'll need to book in advance however to guarantee a place as numbers will be limited.
Midwest Measurement Products and GFI Test Technologies Inc are DJB approved US Distributors. There to help with your testing requirements, specialists in the field able to best advise when you most need it.
On site Visits
For customer visits please book an appointment for DJB to come and visit your facility between Mon-Thurs 15th-18th October for a friendly one to one discussion tailored to suit your testing needs.
Please get in touch with your local distributor to arrange a customer visit.
Alternatively why not join our training event taking place at MMP on Friday 19th October. Booking is required with MMP to guarantee your place.
The course covers a range of topics including:
- Principles of operation - materials and the Piezoelectric effect.
- Accelerometer types and selection - Construction, charge output, IEPE, temperature effects, mass loading, sensitivity, common problems as well as pros and cons of accelerometers.
- Importance of correct cable use - low noise or non low noise, what happens if you get it wrong, signal loss, triboelectric noise, cable fixing, connectors and noise floor.
- Mounting methods and which to use - stud, wax, adhesive, magnets, tape, which and why, isolation and ground loops.
- Associated Instrumentation - Charge Amplifiers, IEPE Signal Conditioning and Data Acquisition
Here's a quick link to download our Technical Reference & Product Guide to discover products that may be of interest.
Give us a call or send us an enquiry to discuss your testing needs and how we can help Sales on +44 (0) 1638 712 288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*DJB will make every effort to visit you on site. We advise booking early to establish the best time and date available. We will be travelling for 4 days with the 5th allocated for the Accelerometer training. We will take into consideration your location when arranging your meeting so please do get in touch as soon as possible for the best opportunities available.
We look forward to meeting you