A three variant range of low mass accelerometers
• Konic shear sensing element
• Fully welded construction
• Miniature L8 M3.5mm thd, side or top entry coaxial connector
• Titanium case.
The A/124/E and A/124/TE, are adhesive mounted, whilst the top entry connector
version (A/124/TS) is also available with integral mounting stud.
The A/124 range offers an inexpensive low mass option for a wide range of
vibration measurement application including:
• Modal analysis
• PCB board mounted
• Aerospace Applications
All DJB Accelerometers are calibrated on site prior to despatch, and are accompanied by a calibration chart with temperature and frequency responses listed.
Periodic calibration can be carried out with our VC-01 Handheld Calibrator whilst we also offer a full calibration service including cross axis checks to aid accuracy of data.
We are able to provide this service for all makes of accelerometer with a full report given for each device. Please contact us with an enquiry
Cable Assembly and Repair Service
- Cable Repair Service to make current cabling as good as new, cutting costs whilst good for the environment
- Specialist Cable Assembly - for all manufacturers
- Cable and connector stock held for a quick turnaround