Hybrid Voltage Source Line Driver Minature Inline Charge / Voltage Converter
The QV/02 is part of a range of in-line converters providing charge/voltage conversion when supplied with a standard IEPE supply current in the range of 4 to 20mA. The low impedance line drive maintains signal integrity even over distances of several hundred metres, requiring minimal configuration to interface with vibration analysers.
Offering options with gains of x 0.1,x 1 or x 10mV/pC the QV/02 offers a solution for all applications. Its small size and low mass are ideal for compact multi channel solutions. With up to 1000g shock withstand capability and tested to DEF-STAN 07-55 vibration specifications the QV-02 is both rugged and flexible offering the most compact solution on the market today.
• Thick film hybrid charge/voltage converter
housed in stainless steel body.
• Suitable for high temperature operation up to 185°C
• Lightweight, weighing only 20gm
• The QV/02 is suited to most applications involving piezoelectric sensors requiring long cables.
• QV/02/0.1 = 0.1mV/pC gain
• QV/02/1 = 1mV/pC gain
• QV/02/10 = 10mV/pC gain