QV/04 Hybrid Voltage Source Line Driver
Miniature Inline Charge/Voltage Converter
For More Technical Information
The QV range of in-line converters provide charge/voltage conversion when supplied with a standard IEPE supply current in the range of 4 to 20mA. The low impedance line drive maintains signal integrity even over distances of several hundred metres, requiring minimal configuration to interface with vibration analysers.
Offering options with gains of 0.1/1 or 10mV/pC the QV/04 offers a solution for all applications. Its small size and low mass are ideal for compact multi channel solutions. With up to 1000g shock withstand capability and tested to DEF-STAN 07-55 vibration specifications the QV/04 is both rugged and flexible offering the most compact solution on the market today.
• Thick film hybrid charge/voltage converter housed in stainless steel body.
• Suitable for high temperature operation up to 185°C
• Lightweight, weighing only 20gm
• The QV/04 is suited to most applications involving piezoelectric sensors requiring long cables.
The QV/04 is available with a range of gain options to suit a variety of different charge output accelerometers
• QV/02-0.1 = 0.1mV/pC gain
• QV/02-1 = 1mV/pC gain
• QV/02-10 = 10mV/pC gain